BoxTops for Education
Dear DTS Parents and Students,
Box Tops are such an easy way for parents to get involved in their children’s education. Just by purchasing Box Tops products, clipping the coupons and sending them into school, we earn cash! You can find Box Tops on thousands of your favorite products. In an effort to increase what we earn through the program, we will be having four collection contests this school year. The contest deadline dates are as follows:
- Contest 1: November 14th, 2016
- Contest 2: January 23rd, 2017
- Contest 3: March 24th, 2017
- Contest 4: May 26th, 2017
You will find links to collection sheets on the right side of this page. Please trim your Box Tops and tape or glue them onto the collection sheet or send them into school in a baggie. If sending in a baggie, please be sure to:
- Confirm Box Top is still valid by reviewing expiration date.
- Trim Box Tops.
- Place Box Tops in bags of 50 (include name, grade and teacher name to ensure appropriate class receives credit). Bonus Box Tops should not be included with 50 (they can be sent separately).
The Elementary & Middle School classes that gather the most Box Tops by the deadlines will each earn a reward ice cream sundae or pizza party!
We are here to make our school’s Box Tops program a huge success!
Sincerely, Theresa Apostolis & Jessica Yarrow (Box Top Coordinators)